Have fun with alcohol inks! This workshop is ideal for beginning to advanced level participants. With this medium, there is no need for prior art experience of any kind!
Within this workshop, participants will learn how to manipulate this fun and exciting medium by experimenting with various application techniques on different surfaces.
- Dripping vellum
- Flowing inks on diverse types of coated card stock
- Creating a final piece on Yupo paper
You will also learn how to create beautiful abstract florals using inks and canned air. By the end of the workshop, participants will understand the fun and exciting opportunities this medium has to offer. Each participant will leave this workshop with a finish piece on Yupo paper and their test pieces on cardstock and vellum. All materials are provided.
- Payment in full is due upon sign up. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATES OF THE WORKSHOP.
- This is a MESSY workshop. Gloves will be provided however, alcohol inks WILL STAIN CLOTHING. It is recommended to wear clothing that you do not mind potentially staining.
- Workshop cost is $65 and all supplies are provided. Please bring a small box or bag to transport your paintings home safely.
- Pre-registration is required.
Art instructor: Emily Scherer